Saturday 23 March 2013




Writer's Block: I couldn't die for her

Poem by Mpendulo Mabindisa aka King Jnr






She wanted me to die for her
Instead I rested in peace,
Walked away in my heart I buried her
I’m this guy take me as I am or kiss goodbye
I might not know what love is but yen’usis ebe sis’thandwa sam
All I wanted was you not your beauty or your fake hair its jst a cut
I’m supposed to smile let you go but I’m left with a deepest cut
I miss you but truth is in my life you someone I can do without.

I couldn’t die for her
Be who I’m not just to sleep next to her
My eye got sharpen and I was warned about friends,
Lost most of them without beginnings I could see the end
You got me eyes closed praying for the best
Bad mouthing your Ex you should’ve told me that I’m next
Thought I knew you but it’s quite clear bend’ ngazi nex.

Mpendulo Mabindisa

1 comment:

  1. Deep...

    After reading it, theres one song thats playing on my mind. Anthony Hamilton_Broken Man :(

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete