Tuesday 25 March 2014

TIMO COMING BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE




Most of you know him as Taycee Da MicZilla's hype man when he started. Most of you know him as Mr "My album is Halaal". Most of ya'll know him as Mr "Smokers Section VOL.1". Ladies and GENTLEMEN I'm talking about the GUY who brought you the "BLACK SATURDAY's and every sunday HELD it OWN with the OPEN MICS with TIMO. I'm Talking about A Rapper/Poet/Actor/­­Voice Over Artist/ entrepreneur/ Disk Jockey yep he also goes by the name of #Best|Rapper|DJ• A beast on the Decks, messed up HIP HOP DJ. South African Hip Hop Music Awards (SAHHA) nominee also Australian MSF TV documentary Award Runner Up. Mr TIMO ABDUL AZIZ PAHAD.



Real name Themba Jekubeni born in a small town in the Eastern Cape Called Cala "eRounin' now currently residing in Cape Town working with AliceLibo Music who is crew members to the late "Taycee da MicZilla" RIP, Mtezman the Gux KING PROUCER and Bangsta the SUPREME DREAM TEAM.

Timo has recently joined forces with a veteran who has been behind the scene for names like Maxhoseni, Mr P Pzho Non Stop and most of the prominent underground hip hop acts from Cape Town.


Timo adds " its been 3 weekend since I started working with PaperWork and the Rap Game was too disappointing for me to come back since I got a new talent which was Deejaying and it worked better".

Timo adds" PaperWork gave him a beat which had been in his catalog for more than 9 years, this beat went to Jo-Burg and Cape Town artists, everybody was feeling the beat, but no one could rap on it. Which shows that this BEAT was waiting for me!!!

I had a listen to this beat and immediately I was blown away. I took it home next weekend laced my vocals and I had a listen... After it played a small voice said "this is it!!".... I'm ready more than ever this TIME!!!!!
This single marks the RETURN of Timo Abdul Aziz Paha as the Vocal Chord Machine


This BEAST of a SINGLE will be LAUNCHED on the HEADWARMAZ show, Cape Towns best HIP HOP show, Bush Radio 89.5 on APRIL 4th 2014, at 22hOO after that we shifting it to every PROVINCE and every city!!!

Tell everybody the #vocalCHORDmachine is COMING, Major SALUTATIONS to the PEOPLE behind the #vocalCHORDmachine MOVEMENT

Look out for my single titled #vocallCHORDmachine (Produced by PaperWork)

HASHTAG #vocalCHORDmachine its a MOVEMENT

Connect with the #vocalCHORDmachine on:

Twitter: @Timo_Abdul
Facebook: Timo Abdul Aziz Pahad

Free music below

Dazz Flexxx & Timo Abdul - Extreme LEVEL (Prod. PaperWork)
Taycee - 21 Gun Salute ft 21 EMCEE's (Prod. Mtezman) 
Timo Abdul - Winners Ft Vegita, Bangsta & Mtezman (Prod. Mtezman) 
Sharks - Awuzundenza nix ft Mtezman, Bangsta & Timo (DRIEMANSKAP DISS TRACK) 
Timo Abdul - HIP HOP ft Bangsta & Mtezman (prod. Mtezman) 
Timo Abdul - Vendetta (prod. Mtezman) 
Timo Abdul. - iStory sika Bra T (prod. Mtezman) 

Timo Abdul - My album is halaal (official Music Video) 



#vocalCHORDmachine

No comments:

Post a Comment